At KPI Recruitment ltd, we endeavour to securely hold all personal data collected regarding candidates and clients. We implement systems and policies to protect all user data and to ensure ongoing compliance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information Collection and Use
KPI Recruitment ltd will only collect, access and process your information in relation to recruitment activities and finding you employment. We will use your information to discuss your job search with you, match you to suitable vacancies and to also contact you about jobs which match your preferences via the contact methods that you provide us with.
Personal information collected could include (but is not limited to):
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your CV
- Salary information, job search preferences, notice period
- Information regarding what KPI Recruitment has actioned on your behalf e.g. interviews, job applications etc.
- Any additional information relevant to your job search which you provide us with e.g. reason for looking for a new job, right to work in the UK, products to avoid etc.
KPI Recruitment ltd will never sell your personal information in any way to anyone else.
We will only share your personal information with your express permission e.g. sending your CV to a client in order to apply for a job, releasing your contact details so that a job offer can be sent to you etc. We will only send your CV to a job once we have discussed the role with you, you have accepted the role matches your preferences and that we have your express written consent to do so. We may also share further information (as listed above) with our client in order to support your application.
We may use information for generating statistics on our in-house database. This is for internal purposes only in order to improve both our customer service and recruitment services.
We may be required to share personal information if requested by official authorities or law enforcement agencies.
We do not ask for nor store any of the following information, other than where you have chosen to include it in your CV, job application email, or other communication you have sent us.
- Race or ethnic origin
Trade union membership
Religious or philosophical beliefs
Physical or mental health (other than food allergies)
Sexual life or sexual orientation
Date of birth
Marital / family status
If you have opted-in to a mailing list, you will receive occasional communications with industry news and any other information we find relevant to you. We will never send you spam and we will always provide an option to opt-out.
We may acquire your CV through different means, including you submitting your CV through the KPI Recruitment website (foodindustryjobs) either as a generic application or for a specific role, sending your CV to one of our consultants directly, applying for a job via an online job board other than the KPI Recruitment website (e.g. Monster, Total Jobs) or if you have uploaded your CV onto an online CV database such as Monster and appear in one of our Consultant’s searches. In some cases online job boards and online CV databases may proactively send us your CV as part of their service to us.
Once we obtain your CV then it may be uploaded onto our internal database and will be accessible by all of KPI Recruitment staff involved with recruitment or data input.
If you have a new CV, you can update it using the same procedure as outlined above, or by sending an updated copy to email@example.com
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Various information about the company you work for (address, telephone number, customer base etc)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to providing you and your company with recruitment services
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Finding you relevant candidates.
- To inform you of good candidates when they become available and we believe will be of interest to you.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities.
We will store this information in our internal database in the UK.
Request for information and deletion
You may request at any time to see a copy of the information held by us and we will aim to provide this to you within 4 weeks – normally much quicker. You may also wish to amend the data that KPI Recruitment holds on you and likewise you may also wish to have your information deleted from our database. (In some cases, full data removal may not be possible if it is needed for official purposes such as financial records.) Should you wish to take up any of these options then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 226 1044
Equality & diversity
KPI Recruitment is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all its activities and will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex and sexual orientation, race, religion and belief, family status, disability, political views and nationality (although we do check right to work status).
Changes to privacy statement
We may edit this statement and/or our privacy policies and practices at any time without notice. However, should any changes be of any major significance, then we will endeavour to notify visitors through appropriate means such as email notification or announcement on the website.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this statement or believe we are not properly adhering to it, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0131 226 1044.